Well, sometime a very small ideas comes out with big innovation due to which IBM is virtually suffering losses. So, it's a lesson for everyone that never miscalucate or miss-understand anyone idea. Because ideas are no one's monoploy.
I have being learning SAP from last few months. I find it so interesting to work on it that i decided to make up my future in this area as i have good knowledge of accounts. It's neccessary to have pelimanary knowlegde of basic accountancy before any one like to go for SAP. Since my background is from science ,i never got esposed to this kind of area but when i started my mtech program i got very good knowlegde in accountancy. One must realise the bussiness flow.
If one has done a medium size project on data base mangement system he can realise the business process veryefficientlly. I am saying it because business process has to be automated and to automate its not a cup of tee. Now the challenge for us(engineers) is that we have to understand the business process as well as our technical part implementation to a very large extent. I know when i designed the banking system we faced many problem while automating it to real sytem.
My abstract till now is related to SAP. For engineers its a hot cake and to know SAP today is a big thing. I am very lucky that i have gone through SAP during my mtech.

No comments:
Post a Comment