Saturday, August 29, 2009

Perfect use of Credit Cards

Well, I found intersting when warren buffet added and I quote " Being a number one invester around the globe he doesnot hold any credit cards".

I got puzzled by this remark and withdraw a coda that credit cards holders spends much than a non credit card holder. The reason out is that it facilitates demands. Please note I have not used the word 'need'. So, if we are able to distinguish betwwen these two words the usability of credit cards will definetlly used for demand purposes.

In United states the people basically use these plastic money and this was the one of the reason for recession from mid 2007 due to which whole world is sufferring. These people where unable to pay back money to the prospective banks . The results is Leyman bro got devastated. Every 10 out of 1 american is on road now and they are feeding there livehood on food coupons given by there government.

I use my credit cards only when i need to pay registration fee for my conferences or for an itenary or when am at abroad for shopping purpose(shopping will be probably come in demand). So, i missuse this basically at shopping.

So, before you use a credit card be carefull and enumerate the areas where you want to use it. otherwise your whole salary will be dumped to balance your balance sheet..

No comments: